What happened to the unlikely lad? Rhodders is a philosophy graduate turned comedian and radio presenter.
His on stage persona has been described as “a ball of nervous energy delivering his own brand of neurosis to the audience” (Honest Comedy).
Rhodders is a rare concoction of sarcasm and silliness.
Leave logic at the door and allow this anarchic eccentric to show you the world from his peculiar perch.
Amused Moose Quarter Finalist 2019 and 2018
Winner of the Honest Comedy Gong Show November 2016
What people say…
- “Rhodders is without doubt one of the freshest, original and funny comedians working the circuit at the moment. He had the audience eating out of the palm of his hand and it was an honour to have him in the festival.”- Matt Fox, Director of the Swindon Fringe Festival
- “Nice set”- Adam Kay from Amateur Transplants
- “A night of comedy gold” 4 Stars– The Reading Post
- “The room was filled with laughter… virtually wall-to-wall with an appreciative crowd.”- GetReading
- “Rhodders has a good stage presence, can write a decent gag and is getting better every time I see him”- Iszi lawrence
- “Rhodders MCed and headlined our night. A hilarious gentleman and scholar. He’s going places” – Oxfam Comedy Jam.
- “The real Nautilus of British comedy with literal metaphorical tentacles”- Twiddleton Gazette
- “Rhodders is a ball of nervous energy delivering his own brand of neurosis to the audience. He created a warmth with the audience at the same time as making them squirm in their seats. Well worth booking this young comic and we look forward to seeing him again.”- Honest Comedy